FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
When is the best time to pressure wash?
It is recommended to pressure wash your property at least once a year to maintain its appearance and prevent the need for heavy cleaning on heavily soiled surfaces. A proactive approach is highly recommended to preserve the integrity of the area being cleaned and save you time and money in the long run.
What do I need to prepare for pressure washing?
To prepare for pressure washing, we ask that you:
- Provide access to an outside water supply.
- Electricity is required for gutter cleaning.
- Unlock gates or entrances that may prevent access to the property.
- Close all windows and doors and place towels on the floor behind all doors to prevent leakage.
- Report any leaks or concerns to us during the estimation.
- Inform us of any areas that may be affected by the pressure washing process, such as electricals, loose objects, valuable ornaments, etc.
- Turn off appliances that use water as this will reduce the water pressure to your outside tap.
- Inform your neighbours that you are having your driveway/patio cleaned to give them time to close windows, move cars, take in washing, etc. Please note that any over splash to neighbours’ property will be washed down where possible.
- Move any objects behind the garage door back at least 2 meters or raise them up.
After the cleaning process: A light wash down will be done on the entire area including the house, walls, fences, windows, plants, garden furniture, etc. to present a clean overall appearance. Please note that we do not dry or polish windows after they have been washed down.
Are you insured?
Yes, Essex Power Washing Washing has £5,000,000 public and products liability insurance.